:::: MENU ::::

Saturday, April 24, 2010

"NAKOS" is an abbreviation of the name of my parents, "NA" from the name of Mother I, "Nahiyah" whereas, "KOS" from my father's name I, "Kosim", the full name, "Muhammad Kosim". Writing "NAKOS" I've made on time in class II SMA Muhammadiyah 1 Baturaja, approximately in the year 1991/1992. Until now the name "NAKOS" into the brand family.

My father was born in Baturaja on January 1, 1943, born from the couple's grandparents (parents my father) was named "Busri" and "Fatemah bt Uyib", son to two of the three brothers, my father Older sister named "Siti Rohani" and Father's sister, I do not know his name, while Mother I was born in Baturaja on May 17, 1946 was born from the couple's grandparents (my mother's parents) called' Ali Amin ", and" Na'imah ", child The fourth of six siblings, My mother's brother named "Hasan Basri", born on February 25, 1939 and he died on May 12, 1939, and My mother's brother named number two "Zakuan", born on June 7, 1940 and he died on April 16, 1946. Then my mother's sister named "Suryati", born on June 10, 1942, he had died on September 23, 1962, whereas my mother's sister her name "Melwani", born on 1947 .., 1947 .. died on, My mother's youngest brother named "H. Suntiasi Darwis (Mulkan)", born on May 17, 1948, He had died on August 25, 2006.

My mother and father were married in 1965 and has 11 (eleven children), but first to the third child; "Ermalia", "Nency", "Ali Farhan" (Older sister and older brother) had died when I was little. So stay alive now 8 (eight children), namely: Uun Farkunah Nakos, Zulkarnain Nakos, Zulkifli Nakos, Apriadi Nakos, Yuliana (Ocy Nikita) Nakos, July Ramadhan Nakos, Muhammad Fahmi Nakos and the youngest Annisa Sari Nakos. Ebak I had died on July 1, 1988 M / 16 Zulkaidah 1408 H, at the age of 45 years, died of a draughty sitting / heart attack.




Why "NAKOS" no "KOSNA"?

Because when I was little, all the goods at home, such as plates, cups, bowls, spoons, forks and other articles are always written brand "NK" by Mother / Father me. So what a good brand I wrote the name "NAKOS", on a notebook I write my name, "Zulkarnain Nakos." And the name "NAKOS" was even more pleasant to hear and more cool.



Nahiyah
(Our Mother)


Uun Farkunah Nakos, Zulkarnain Nakos, Zulkifli Nakos, Apriadi Nakos, Yuliana (Ocy Nikita) Nakos, July Ramadhan Nakos, Muhammad Fahmi Nakos and the youngest Annisa Sari Nakos.


(Siti Rohani & Sabirin (He had died on July 15, 2008) Family)

Son and Daughter
-->
  1. Asna Pratami, S.Pd + Edwar Ismed
  2. Asfilia + Safrizal
  3. Hamra Soni + Dian Yulianti
  4. Riati Muthia + Efrizal
  5. Hera Mayuza, S.Pd + Ahmad Fatoni
  6. Okta Adryansyah, ST + Asmara Juwita, S.Pd

(H. Suntiasi Darwis (Mulkan) & Asmawati Family)

Son and Daughter
  1. Bogi Sanjaya
  2. Indah Minarni + Iswadi
  3. Ali Arfan
  4. Turisina Aryati
  5. Rahmat Aidil Fitriansyah

0 comments:

Post a Comment